After a long hiatus, I decided that today would be the perfect day to write a little something on here. I thought I would share a few things that everyone should learn and if you haven't learned them yet, some of them might make great New Year's resolutions! Since I turned 23 this year, I thought 23 would be a good number to go with. I'll let you be the judge, but as far as my opinion is concerned, these are right on the money. Enjoy and have a wonderful New Year's Eve, I'll see you in 2014! ;)
1. Do what makes you happy.
2. Less is more. That smokey eye can turn into a black eye in a matter of seconds.
3. Less is also more when it comes to food. You can always go back for more, no need to load up your plate the first time around. I constantly do this, which leads to either wasting or feeling the need to stuff my face just to avoid wasting.
4. Leggings can always be an option, no matter the occassion!
5. I don't care what the fashion police say, my Uggs are here to stay. Period.
6. Full hair and makeup is not always necessary. If you want to sleep in a little longer and skip a few steps of your beauty routine, feel free. As stated in #1, do what makes YOU happy.
7. Take care of yourself now. Preventative care is key. This goes for everything. Health, hair, skin, etc.
8. If you can afford it, splurge when you want to. I absolutely HATE when I constantly want something and never get it, then when I finally decide to just splurge, it's sold out. BOO.
9. Introduce yourself to the siesta. You're welcome.
10. Don't waste your time on people who don't make time for you. I cannot stress this enough! They are NOT worth it, case closed. End of discussion.
11. Find time to explore. This can be taken many ways, find the way that makes the most sense to you and run with it.
12. When all else fails, stick to the miracle cure. Pizza, ice cream, Disney. Feel free to add a few friends, a cuddly pet, pajamas, whatever feels right.
13. Animal print is always in.
14. Experiment. That dark lipstick. The Butterbeer frappuccino. That new Thai place. Just do it.
15. Always say I love you to the people you love! Every chance you get.
16. Drink more water. Yes, that is the mother in me coming out. But seriously, water is good for you in so many ways. Drink up!
17. Try waking up early even though you have no plans that day. Mornings can be surprisingly fun. I know, right?!
18. Always classy, NEVER trashy!
19. Ignore those who hate on you, it is honestly the best way to deal with it.
20. Coffee and tea are there for you when your friends can't be.
21. Understand that there will always be someone that will not like you, regardless of what you do or who you are. It's not your fault. It's not you, it's them.
22. Everyone deserves to have a little sparkle, a little bling. Go get yours if you don't have it and if you do, ROCK IT!
23. Create your own list, your own rules.. basically, do you!
XOXO Briddy Nicole